Health and care partners from the NHS, local councils, community and voluntary sectors can apply for funding from the South West London Investment Fund from Monday 2 October 2023. Applications can be submitted until Friday 10 November 2023, with selection panels being held in November.
The South West London Investment Fund was launched last year to support our strategic priorities. The fund gives partners the opportunity to bid for funding for innovative projects that could have a big impact on health and wellbeing in South West London. This year the Investment Fund has two parts:
The ICP Priorities Fund (formerly The Innovation Fund)
The ICP Priorities Fund has a budget of £5 million until March 2025. The fun will be targeted to support delivery of the Integrated Care Partnership’s strategic plan and priorities. The fund is divided into two categories with the following distribution of monies:
- 80% of funding will be given to workforce projects.
- 20% of funding will be given to projects that support other ICP priorities and cross-cutting themes:
- preventing ill-health, promoting self-care, and supporting people to manage their long-term conditions
- supporting the health and care needs of children and young people
- a positive focus on mental well-being.
- equality, diversity and inclusion
- championing the green agenda
- elevating patient, carers and community voices
The Health Inequalities Fund
The Health Inequalities Fund which has a budget of £4.3 million to allocate to local partners by March 2024. This funding is for implementing targeted health inequalities interventions for local populations.
75% of money from the Health Inequalities Fund will be awarded to existing schemes, with the remaining 25% allocated to new initiatives.
Each of our six Places will be allocated funding based on local assessments. Applications for the Health Inequalities Fund should be made through the NHS Place leads. Read more about how to apply for funding below.
Application information and support
This year we have partnered with the Health Innovation Network to manage an online application process. Using our new system you can now save your application forms and edit them multiple times before being submitting them.
The application system contains guidance on how to apply for each fund and how to access technical support. As part of the application process, you will be asked to complete a financial and project mobilisation delivery plan template. You will not be able to submit an application without completing this template.
Applications opened at 3pm on Monday 2 October and must be submitted by midnight on Friday 10 November 2023. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and invited to attend a virtual selection panel. Selection panels for each of the funds will be held in November 2023.ICP Priorities Fund application form Health Inequalities Fund application form
Making an application
Watch our guide on how to complete the application form and template below.
We are hosting a number of information sessions online to help partners with their applications. Click the links in the event list below for more information about each session. You can download the slide deck from our launch event below:
South West London Investment Fund – ICP Priorities Fund: Equality, diversity and inclusion information session
South West London Investment Fund – ICP Priorities Fund: Elevating patient, carers and community voices
Frequently asked questions
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about the South West London Investment Fund or would like support with your application, please get in touch by email.